After a structure loss from water damage, mold growth, fires, storms, or falling trees, selecting just any contractor to restore your property can cause more harm than good. Reconstruction of a damaged property is a totally different process than general construction and requires an expert with a specialized skill set to do the job properly. Every aspect of the reconstruction process required to rebuild and restore your property is managed by licensed general contractors at Maven Construction Group.
We work side-by-side with your insurance company and structural engineers to ensure the reconstruction meets local code compliance. Maven’s expert team works to mitigate residential property damage, address hidden moisture and/or mold encountered on a job site, and safely nullify disaster scene hazards. We identify building components that can be restored rather than replaced and carefully demolish the damaged sections of your property. Finally, Maven will restore your property to pre-loss condition.
- 24-Hour Emergency Response
- General Contractor
- Site Containment / Temporary Shoring
- Controlled Demolition & Debris Removal
- Intrusive Investigation / Selective Demolition
- Emergency Power
- Full Scale Carpentry
- Complete Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing
- Complete Exterior Envelope Reconstruction
- Construction Defect Reconstruction
- Temporary Repairs
- Interior Build-Out & Finishes
- Complex Installation & Interior Finishes
- Machinery/Factory Line Implementation
Following a loss, every second can mean the difference between success and failure. Maven’s experience, resources and preparedness when dealing with residential or commercial reconstruction, allow us to use that critical time wisely. If you’ve suffered property damage, call us 24/7.