A big part of what sets Maven Construction Group apart from other Gainesville restoration companies is our commitment to being your insurance claims advocate. The last thing a property owner needs to deal with after a loss is navigating the insurance claims process. Maven has worked directly with insurance companies for more than 15 years. We speak their language and have the relationships and the know-how to deliver accurate claims that are processed quickly and successfully.
Maven’s Insurance Claims Process
- After a thorough property inspection, we prepare restoration estimates using the premiere industry estimation software, which is utilized by virtually all insurance companies.
- Our estimates include photo documentation, notes, sketches, and other pertinent information.
- We accurately document your loss and work with your insurance company to achieve fair market value for your claim.
- For large commercial projects, we use the latest in time and materials (T&M) contract pricing models.
- Maven self-funds restoration projects so you don’t have to wait for your insurance claim to process before restoring your property.
Property Damage Inspections
Property owners typically rely on insurance adjusters to inspect their damaged property and process claims. Unfortunately, adjusters often overlook hard to find or hidden damage due to a lack of specialized training and equipment. For example, the extent of water and mold damage in a home can be difficult to detect without the use of thermal imaging cameras, penetrating probes, and sonar guided leak detection equipment. Maven has the expertise and equipment to ensure that a complete inspection is completed prior to filing a claim.
If your home has been damaged due to flooding, fire, storms, heavy winds, or mold, contact Maven Construction Group in Gainesville, FL. Our restoration and remediation experts are ready to help you restore your home, and when necessary, reconstruct after a disaster.
To speak to someone about insurance claims, call Maven Construction Group in Gainesville, FL.