Christmas is a wonderful time of the year…for most us. We love the decorations and lights but how much though do we put adorning our houses without causing a fire hazard? Firefighters and law enforcement will tell you – not enough.
Already this year, in Eatontown NJ, a family was left homeless by faulty Christmas lights that burned down their house at night, while they were sleeping. Luckily for the residents, everyone was able to get out safe. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case.
What can you do to ensure that your holiday decorations don’t cause the “Nightmare before Christmas”? Here are a few tips from the fire damage restoration experts at Maven:
Christmas time should be about fun and family…not about fires, damaged property and most of all injuries. Following these 4 tips will help ensure that you and your family stay safe and happy for many holiday seasons to come!
Locally owned and operated in Gainesville, FL, Maven Construction Group is a licensed general contractor, Angie’s List Certified Contractor, and is accredited and A-rated by the Better Business Bureau. Maven has delivered the best damage restoration and reconstruction services in North Central Florida for more than 15 years.Certified General Contractor Lic # CGC1519003 Certified Mold Remediation Lic # MRSR2344